We all know that the capital of Catalonia is a very famous city at any time of the year - be it for its architecture, its history, its nightlife, its beaches or its cultural offerings.
However, visiting Barcelona at Christmas becomes even more magical. What's more, if this is already a city with so much to see and experience, you can't imagine how creative it can get during the Christmas season.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT BARCELONA IN DECEMBER?
We think the most magical time of the year speaks for itself, but we've still put together some reasons why you must experience Barcelona at Christmas:
1. Although it is winter, compared to the rest of Europe, you could say that in Barcelona you even have pleasant weather during this season. There are many days when the sun is out, giving you the possibility to visit the tourist attractions comfortably.
2. You will have plenty of Christmas markets to visit. What more Christmas spirit is there than this?
3. Celebrating the New Year has never been so magical. Every year there is a firework display at the magical fountain in Plaza España that starts at 11pm and will leave you spellbound. And the night doesn't end there... Thanks to the city's nightlife, it will be hard for you to choose where you want to spend the rest of the night.
4. Is there a better Christmas activity than ice skating? Luckily, there are countless ice rinks dotted around the city. We guess Christmas wouldn't be the same if you didn't have a few stumbles accompanied by a few laughs, right?
5. Christmas shopping has never been so easy. Thanks to the extended opening hours of practically every shop in town, there's no excuse not to buy all the presents you need - they're even open on Sundays!
WHERE TO SLEEP?
We bet you’ve already been convinced by all these reasons and are already thinking about booking your trip to Barcelona!
And here at My Space Barcelona, we help you to find the perfect accomodation for an unforgettable experience.
Here are some suggestions:
1 - Apartment with Terrace
2 - Flat with Swimming Pool and Terrace
3 - Apartment in the Centre of Barcelona
Check all of our options here: https://www.myspacebarcelona.com/
Phone: +34 934 173 266